The Universal Machine For Diverse Applications In Internal Grinding
The STUDER S131 CNC Universal internal cylindrical grinding machine has a host of sophisticated technical features such as the revolutionary StuderGuide® guide system, high-precision axis drives with linear motors, extremely fast direct drive of the grinding spindle turret, automatic swiveling of the workpiece table and much more.
With a max. workpiece length of 300mm, max. internal grinding length of 160mm and external length of 125mm, the Studer S131 is the ideal machine for grinding flange parts as aften used in the areas of machine tools, drive elements, aerospace and toolmaking.
Precision is the result of the perfect interaction between a large number of different factors of the S131. The basis of the Studer S131 CNC is the machine bed comprising Granitan® S103 with its excellent dampening and favorable thermal behavior. The modules are ideally suited to each other and produced with the customary Studer precision.
The large distance between the guideways and the very rigidly constructed slides form the basis for the precision and productivity of this machine. All components involved in defining precision are temperature-stabilized.
StuderWIN / StuderSIM creates a stable programming environment and contributes to efficient use of the machine. A PC is integrated into the CNC control system. The possibility of fully integrating the in-process gauging and sensor technology for process monitoring as well as contact detection and automatic balancing systems in the control enable standardized programming of the different systems. The drive elements are optimally adapted to the control.
- Swing diameter above the table 250 mm (9.8")
- Max. workpiece length 300 mm (11.8")
- Internal grinding length 160 mm (6.3")
- Maximum workpiece weight 250 kg (550 lbs)
- The patented StuderGuide® guide way system ensures fast, high-precision axis movements
- Grinding spindle turret with up to four grinding spindles
- Automatically swiveling workpiece table
- C-axis for the workhead for form and thread grinding
- Full enclosure with two sliding doors
- Very simple operation and programming thanks to StuderWIN or StuderSIM
- Short setup and resetting times e.g. with STUDER Quick-Set
- Standardised interfaces for loader and peripheral devices
- Acoustic touch sensor technology for dressing and grinding processes
- Grinding software developed by grinding specialists for demanding users
- Granitan® machine bed with outstanding damping characteristics
- Extensive range of accessories