Easy installation, driven by compressed air and capable of pumping up to 200 Litres in less than 4 minutes.
The Nimatic NRC-200 Reversible Cleaner is and easy to use vacuum cleaning system for emptying, cleaning and re-filling liquid tanks like coolant systems on your machine tools. Simple to fit onto a standard 208 Litre barrel and easy to operate. It is driven with compressed air and is tested and set to a maximum safety pressure (in the drum) of 0.25 Bar, with a running pressure of 2 Bar.
- 200 litres in less than 4 minutes
- 200 litre Reverse in less than 5 minutes
- Fits all standard Barrels with ¾”RG and 2”RG threads
- Pilot Valve to secure correct pressure inside the Barrel
- Very Simple installation
- Easy to operate
- Switch to suction by releasing the button
- Float level stop to prevent Barrel overflow
- Standard mounting with ¼” Ball valve
- Supplied with Suction Nozzles, 1.5m hose, tube bending and extension pipe
- Comes 'Ready to run'
The Nimatic NRC-200 Reversible Cleaner fits easily into any existing barrel / drum which has the standard ¾”RG and 2”RG thread. It is driven by Compressed Air so is easy to power from your current air supply. It is tested and set to a Maximum Safety pressure (inside the drum) of 0,25 Bar, with a running pressure of 2 Bar. which is secured by a pilot valve inside the unit.
If you are cleaning out a coolant tank for example, the Nimatic NRC-200 can suck out 200 Litres of liquid in less than 4 minutes. If you then want to decant this liquid from the barrel the unit is easily switched into reverse and can empty out that 200 Litres in less than 5 minutes.
The Nimatic NRC-200 comes supplied with everything needed to 'get the job done'